At Kutamo Studios, we're dedicated to developing better software for clients. Our software gives you the opportunity to improve and succeed, whether it be tailored to startups, medium sized businesses or even large corporations.
We align our development with your business goals, ensuring all efforts are unique to each project we take on board by being at the forefront of technological innovations and advances.
Discuss Your Requirements
Proposal, Budget & Scope
We meet with our clients to outset and discuss what they wish to achieve with their product within an initial planning session.
After identifying client requirements, we begin to refine tailored development strategies.
Once the requirements are defined, we work with our clients to determine the timeline, budget and general scope of the project.
Launch Your Product!
Upon reviewing your proposal, an agreement is made and signed.
As soon as the agreement is signed, we begin development on your project.
After developing and testing, we hand over the finished product!
After your product launches
The launch of your software product isn't the end, it's just the beginning of a long upgrade & maintenance cycle.
To make your online business even better, we:
- Incorporate the feedback you receive from your clients
- Improve usability, user-friendliness, features and overall value of your business
- Build and add new features, so you can dominate the market
Time & Materials
When the project scope, specification, and implementation plans cannot be precisely defined at the project outset or when requirements could change dynamically during the project implementation phase, Kutamo suggests using the Time & Materials model. It provides the flexibility of modulating the size and workload of the development team assigned, while optimizing time and costs. The development effort is billed at the end of every month (unless the otherwise provided), based on the mutually agreed hourly rate.
The advantage here is that the Time & Materials model offers you a high degree of flexibility to alter specifications, accommodations for unplanned activities, and project resources adjustment, based upon your evolving requirements and growing needs.
This approach works well when:
- You have constantly evolving or expanding requirements;
- It is a large or medium project with numerous iterations planned;
- Your development needs will evolve and change over time;
- You appreciate transparency in customer-vendor relationships;
- You prefer to have maximum control over the development process.
A Dedicated Team
Kutamo offers its customers a strategic outsourcing partnership, providing an extensive range of software product development services of exceptional quality ensured by experienced software engineers with proven technology practice, from .NET, Ruby on Rails, Python web app development to full-text search, SaaS & Cloud Computing, Business Intelligence (BI) & Data Mining.
A dedicated team that Kutamo helps our clients put together will completely comply with the existing corporate culture, rules, and best practices of the client’s company. Moreover, this new team takes over the company’s technical resources, tools, and methodologies and should be expected to recognize themselves as an important part of the organization.
This team can be changed in size when necessary ensuring a quick response to your resource requirements. Empowered with transparent project management, progress tracking, and communication, our clients have full control over the team committed to their project.
Main advantages of the model are:
- You, the customer, are put in control over the team's productivity, performance, and workload;
- You receive a team of designers and developers that are trained to suit every specific need of your project;
- The team of designers and developers can easily be expanded, irrespective of the initial team size;
The Fixed Price model is suitable for projects with well-defined requirements and timeline. In this case, Kutamo estimates a project scope and complexity, and provides a delivery schedule along with the quote for the development and maintenance.
Fixing the price is about fixing the scope, project requirements, as well as deadlines. This model will properly work with thorough initial planning, estimation, and analysis sessions. The more planning and business analysis we do, the better the outcome will be.
The Fixed Price model allows clients to determine exactly the project budget in advance, which is the primary advantage of this cooperation model.
Works well for projects that:
- Are medium or small in size.
- Have clearly-defined requirements.
- Have medium technological complexity.
- Have a moderate level of development risks.